Services for Expectant Mothers
All services are free and confidential. Call or text us today at 254-227-9252.
Nightlight Christian Adoptions (formerly known as Generations Adoptions) provides:
- Pregnancy Counseling.
- Counseling with expectant and birth families.
- Help in creating a personalized adoption plan, including choosing the level of openness, if desired, in your adoption.
- Assistance with medical and legal expenses.
- Assistance with living expenses, as allowed by law.
- Assistance with housing options.
- Emotional and spiritual support through counseling.
- Help with finding the family you choose from approved and waiting Christian families.
- Meetings with prospective families you choose.
- Help in creating a customized hospital plan – a staff member will be available for you during this time.
- Post-Adoption Services including updates on your child’s progress.
- Post-Adoption Counseling for birthmothers.
- Attorney coordinating all legal work surrounding the adoption.
- Continued counseling and support after placement.
- Committed and caring staff who travel to meet with you in your city.